Midwest Permaculture

Leaving the planet in better condition than we found it.

Beth Dorine [Benson] Hoover's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I admire the simplicity of your work. I tend to get too caught up in the visual plan…"

Beth Dorine [Benson] Hoover replied Mar 15, 2012 to graphing the landscape

3 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Beth Dorine [Benson] Hoover

"Bryan, thank you. I can use this well when introducing native grasses onto an area w…"

Beth Dorine [Benson] Hoover replied Mar 15, 2012 to Speedy Seedballs

7 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Bryan Ericson

"Well done. Photos are great."

Beth Dorine [Benson] Hoover replied Mar 15, 2012 to FUNky Swales!

7 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Susan L. Grande

"I haven't the energy or learning ability to help with this project. Perhaps, along t…"

Beth Dorine [Benson] Hoover replied Feb 22, 2012 to PermaBytes - Volunteers Needed

9 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Mark Ferguson

"Thank you, also tks for the sketch. Do you use sketch-up program?             This I…"

Beth Dorine [Benson] Hoover replied Feb 22, 2012 to Updated Olla Project Information

7 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Thomas Bowes

"Thank-you. I did not know there was such a simple irrigation system. I beleive I hav…"

Beth Dorine [Benson] Hoover replied Feb 22, 2012 to Updated Olla Project Information

7 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Thomas Bowes

"Hello Zach, Have you accomplished this silo water storage? I have a few ceavats but…"

Beth Dorine [Benson] Hoover replied Jul 24, 2010 to Barn Rainwater Collection to Empty Silo

3 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Vincent Kirchner

"Mr. Bowes, I had forgotten the Buckwheat as a Companion plant. I recall helping fall…"

Beth Dorine [Benson] Hoover replied Jul 9, 2010 to Zone 1 - Just Outside the Kitchen Door

1 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Beth Dorine [Benson] Hoover

RSS

Check Out Our
Upcoming PDC Courses Schedule
on MidwestPermaculture.com

Two Free Downloads Permaculture Primer Permaculture Primer eBooklet     Plant-Guilds-Cover-494x640 Plant Guild eBooklet

© 2019   Created by Midwest Permaculture.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service