- Bees — How they live in nature and how to respect their ways in your apiary.
- Natural beekeeping — “Pulling honey is all I do.” – One hive visit per year. – Mistakes to avoid.
- Catching swarms — Start or increase an apiary for free by attracting local bees. – Improve bee genetics.
- Hives — Which model is best for you? – Horizontal hives and their advantages. – Design hives like a pro.
- Frames — Wax foundation vs. foundationless natural comb. – Make your own foundation.
- Management — What to do and not to do. – Keep your bees and keep your smile.
- Keep it simple — One-box hive, no feeding, no heavy lifting, no queen excluders, no requeening.
- Treatment-free — Healthy strong colonies without any drugs.
- Wintering — Help bees overwinter successfully in any climate.
- Woodworking — How to build low-maintenance bee-friendly hives. – DIY made easy. – Materials and tools.
- Honey, wax, propolis — And some hive products you never heard about! – Sell your honey for $25/lb.
- Honey plants — Enhance nectar resources for bee’s future, and ours!
- Apiary visit — See horizontal hives in action at Dr. Leo’s apiary. – Six different hive models!
- Bees and community — What we can learn from the bees about a cooperative society?
Full program details
Discount until Janaury 15th...