My Russian friend Alosha Lynov is an eco engineer, inventor, builder and teacher who gets his inspiration from Nature.
He just finished building his innovative home above a 40000 Litre / 10000 Gal water tank.
Alosha loves teaching fun DIY Weekend projects on Water Sustainability and Off - Grid home construction using recycled materials.
He is currently running a complimentary eco home webinar (https://clck.ru/DZDkG) on how to:
* Build a wetland to treat grey water, without smell or mosquitos
* Passively heat and cool a home without fire or AC
* Lessen EMR and avoid Geopathic stress zones
* Use shapes and colours to affect our Wellbeing
* Build and thrive in eco communities
Join Alosha’s webinar here: https://clck.ru/DZDkG